Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fair Day

Today is the highly anticipated, much talked about, topic of many excited discussions throughout the year, the one and only, Canfield Fair. Today there will be spinning, racing, eating, and general mayhem. It you remember from previous posts, I don't generally love general mayhem, but this year I figure that two and half weeks in NYC has prepared me better that anything else. I'm actually looking forward to taking some photos, I've never taken a camera before. Look out giant pumpkins, cute little lambs, and freaky cool chickens, I'm on my way. I wonder if there are donuts......

2 comments:

  1. Heard there is chocolate-covered bacon there this year. Hope you checked it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to our fair tomorrow. Small town fun - there's nothing like it!

    ReplyDelete