Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Real Miss Horseradish

Meet the real Miss Horseradish, Linda Lu. I should tell you that she would really like to be Miss Beef Jerky, but that title has eluded her for 17 years. She's the Susan Lucci of the Stillwater County Fair. She's good and kind and would just like to stop The Global Boilin'. She's an excellent singer too. I really wish you could meet her, she's lovely.

It was a great opening week The Grand Ol Jamboree. Happy audiences yet again. This picture is actually from dress rehearsal last week. I took my camera on our trek to Amish Land ready to blog about the process of opening a show and so you could see the ins and outs of our little theatre company, but upon arrival I realized I had no SD card, never put it back after the last download, oooops. So no pictures today, but we do have a local show tomorrow so all is not lost. Hopefully I can post more of the fun at the County Fair later and show you more of Linda's crazy, fun loving, singin' family. I came home laden with donuts as usual and with a new resolve to move forward with some great new possibilities for the future. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment