Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Charleston Part I



Our trip to Charleston revolved around 3 things.


The first and main reason for our trip was our opportunity to take part in the Piccolo-Spoleto Festival. This was a great festival and we loved being invited. In fact we loved it so much that we would love to make this an annual event for 34 west.

The theatre was a fantastic space, rustically beautiful with all it's exposed brick and old world charm.

Even the 'alley' above was beautiful. We did the loading in of the set and some of our waiting in this spot, it was no hardship I assure you. It also provided the perfect backdrop for some photos.


Steve, my fellow stage hand and sound tech...... oh, and writer/director of the play.



Jeff and Jesse humoring me as they waited to go on.

The Charleston crowds were good to us, and we enjoyed them more than we can say.


Tomorrow, part II of the trip, my blog banner should give you a clue.

1 comment:

  1. Where else but Charleston could alleys make your heart go pitter pat?
    I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete