Friday, June 11, 2010

Goodbye Charleston




Reluctantly, I'm wrapping up the posts of Charleston today. I wanted to leave you with a few parting photos of the trip.









The colors, the hospitality, the history, you have it all. And the food, have I mentioned that before? Ok, maybe I have. But here is further proof...if you need it.








Amazing I tell you amazing. So on that note I will leave you, literally I'm leaving you again, I am needed elsewhere, I have bigger fish to fry...... sorry I couldn't resist. Have a two donut weekend friends..... really, do.

4 comments:

  1. I would never want to leave! I love the photo's you take!
    Have a pretty night,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Incredible. The way you paint the scenes for us makes me feel as though I was there. I can almost smell the salty air, feel the breeze and taste the pancakes!
    Your photos are amazing - truly amazing. thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb,
    Did you just love Charleston? We had such a great time there and at Kiawah. Your pictures are great, as always. I feel like I'm talking to you when I read this.
    Love you and miss you, hope to see you soon.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete