Sunday, April 25, 2010

Waiting and Dreaming




Well, we've been listed for a week and have had 4 showings. One couple came back twice. We're waiting to see if we get an offer from them. It's been a flurry of activity, getting everyone out of the house while leaving it spotless, well lit and smelling great. I accidently left a candle burning one day, shhhh don't tell Deerslayer. After the positive remarks from my lovely realtor, above, deerslayer and I panicked and called a babysitter so we could drive around the countryside looking at properties. We didn't have any luck, but we're trusting that God has this one. So we wait. Wait and dream.....



call me.....


I'm waiting for you....



Yes, your porch is perfect.

These were all taken from the web, and as far as I know are already owned and loved my their owners. Just dreamin. I'll keep you posted, say a prayer for us, this dream to head to the country is about 10 years in the making so we're closer than ever. I'll be busy with theatre business this week, photo shoots and shows, so I should have some pretty good stuff for you here this week, along with house news I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Headed to the country? I hope it all works out perfectly for you!

    ReplyDelete