Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lights, Camera...


This was my view most of the Monday, behind the camera, not in front of it. If you look a little closer you'll realize that's Maria on the stool, not me. It is really hard to hang out with actors sometimes, they always look good and they can perform anywhere, anytime, and because they are no stranger to an audience the camera suits them all just fine. I'm not so much fond of the camera, or the audience for that matter. Don't know when the stage fright started, but it is very real, give me a big, fat, hairy spider any day. I like my little post in the back...in the dark. I can have coffee back there, maybe a donut or two, nobodies the wiser. My friends make me wish I was comfortable on the stage, they make it look so easy and fun, but I'll pass, I liked my lunch the first time around .... only. I do enjoy dressing them though, they look a little weird if I don't show up ... and I guess nobody would be able to see them or hear them either, if I went away. Job security people, job security.

3 comments:

  1. It was a great day - (and believe it or not, you did a great job in "front" of the camera, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let her kid you, people, this girl's got supermodel chops

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day it was! Spent with so many remarkable, creative people of which you are one of the best :)

    ReplyDelete