Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ready or Not

Well kids, the realtor was here today. He liked what he saw. I nearly died on the spot, I was so happy. The work, I think, will pay off. He thinks it can be ready for the listings on Friday. Oh my, I have been waiting for this for a long time and I can't believe it's finally happening. Here's just a couple of pictures for now, I'll post more as they're taken. I'm waiting on a wide angle lens, which will be better for small interiors.


This next one looks so plain, but my guy says that counters have to be completely cleared off. I wasn't sure at first but looking at the picture I'm sure he's right.

I found this website today, I thought it was really great. I would have to agree with all of those statements, and many of you will laugh because I've made you come along with me on my little jaunts. I've gotten lost, been late for things, and driven people completely crazy at times. I have always been that way, hooked on houses. So you can imagine that finally being a player in this game is exciting to me. So stay tuned, more photos to follow and I will have donuts this Thursday, I promise:)

No comments:

Post a Comment