Saturday, July 24, 2010

Two-Donut Saturday?


I know it's Saturday, and I did not post on Two-Donut Thursday, but I assure you and I have witnesses that there were donuts on Thursday.

Today starts my marathon that is August, I will be home a grand total of 2 days this month. I'm looking forward to this adventure that starts in Wisconsin, makes a stop in PA, then ends in NYC. My bags are almost packed, and the fish and dogs are at there temporary homes and could someone please water my flowers? I'm hoping to be able to blog along the way, I'm sure the camera will get a work out and I'll try to explain where it is I'm going and why, if anyone would like to know:) I'm hoping to reconnect with some college friends and I am sure to make some new ones also on this trek. It should be fun, so check back often and by the end you'll be as thoroughly confused by my crazy life as I am. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment