Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun, and Some Dinner


I've been taking pictures for a long time. Back in the day I could blow through a roll of film in minutes, depending on the muse. The digital age has brought with it so many more advantages. Time being one. Instant gratification being another.


Add photo editing technology and you've got one good time. I don't know when taking a picture of dinner got so exciting but.....it has. Many of the people who read this blog don't really read a lot of blogs as a general rule, at least probably not as many as I do. So I have taken some ribbing for posting food pictures. At every event we happen to be at I hear a constant, "Are you gonna take a picture of that?... ha, ha, ha". Well ha, ha, ha, -yes I am.


My poor family is used to grabbing a fork then.....hold it, hold it, almost done, turn it, back up your in my light,.......OK, got it! So that's the drill here at the Scott house, they are programmed very well I think. So I bring you last nights dinner. Exciting stuff, you got it here first.


4 comments:

  1. Laughing 'cause I TOTALLY get that! Your meal looks delicious, too. Wish we could share a meal together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The close-up of the spuds is wonderful. I'm drooling, drooling I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are turning into the Annie Leibovitz of food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! I have no photo's on my blog because I have no idea how! I know, I know ... pathetic! This meal looks fabulous!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete