Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last Summer




I've always been in love with gates and little private gardens, the ones that you almost can't see from the road or side walk yet you can see just enough to know that it must be wonderful inside. I also love window boxes and vintage containers filled with flowers, brick patios and porch swings. Someday I will have a porch swing. These are the thoughts filling my head right now on this start to a beautiful run of good weather days. I cannot wait for flowers.

This picture is from a trip to German Village last summer with my friend Pam. There is no shortage of flowery, bricky beautifulness there. We wandered all afternoon with our cameras, it was really fun.



.....and then we had beer and creme puffs the size of your head. Here, at this very famous restaurant.



1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the beer (Schmidt's Dark) and cream puffs (Original Vanilla). No trip to German Village is complete without them...The flowers are nice too :)

    ReplyDelete